Drivers First Choice® Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty Program
View Kia Inventory Contact Us
Congratulations! Thanks to your warranty, the powertrain on your vehicle is now certified and protected as long as you own your model. Keep up with your manufacturer's specifications, retain all related service records and receipts, and enjoy the benefits of a long-lasting vehicle. Be sure to contact us if you have questions.
Key Things to Know
First thing's first, contact the Drivers First Choice® Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty Program Claims Administration offices at (877) 211-7750, to obtain the name and location of an approved repair facility.
Some essential things to remember when using your lifetime powertrain warranty are as follows:
- Service the vehicle anywhere! Just save all records of service work preformed if you go elsewhere and enjoy the convenience.
- $100.00 deductible
- If vehicle breaks down within 40 miles of dealership, it needs to be serviced at our dealership
- If vehicle breaks down outside of 40 miles of dealership, you can take it to any service center qualified pre-owned vehicles has to be 2014 or newer and 60k miles or less
This Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty Program Provides Coverage For:
- ENGINE: All internally lubricated parts contained within the vehicle's engine, including pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft, crankshaft main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, cam followers, timing chain, timing gears, guides, tensioners, rocker arms, rocker arm shafts, hydraulic lifters, rocker bushings, cylinder head valves, valve guides, valve lifters, valve springs, push rods, oil pump, intake and exhaust valves. Seals & gaskets, only if required in the repair of a Covered Part, (2) The engine block and cylinder heads, provided the breakdown of the engine block or cylinder heads is caused by the breakdown of a part listed in clause (1) above (does not include any part other than what is supplied in the long block assembly),*
- TRANSMISSION: Automatic or Standard Transmission, All internally lubricated parts, plus torque converter, seals & gaskets (if required in repair of a Covered Part), transmission case and housing (if damaged by an internally lubricated part), Manual transmission clutches, pressure plates, and throw out bearings are not covered, Transfer case (only if damaged by an internally lubricated part) and all its internally lubricated parts, and seals & gaskets (only if required in repair of a Covered Part),*
- DRIVE AXLE: Front or rear, All internal parts contained within the drive axle, drive axle case, constant velocity joints, axle bearings, drive axle housing (only if damaged by an internally lubricated part), and seals & gaskets (only if required in repair of a Covered Part),*
- TOWING ALLOWANCE: Under this program, you may be reimbursed for towing services up to$100 in the event of a Breakdown,*
This brochure is not intended as a complete description of your coverage. For complete details, please see your warranty contract.