Bluetooth, One Owner, Financing Available, Extended Warranty Available, 3rd Row Seats, Backup Camera/ Rearview Camera, Heated Seats, Cooled Seats, Sunroof/ Moonroof, Satellite Radio, Leather, Parking Sensors, MP3, Backup Camera, Third Row Seating, Advanced Smart Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Navigation System, Surround View Monitor, SXL Technology Package, Unique Xenon HID Lights w/Auto-Leveling.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sportmatic 3.3L V6 DGI
Odometer is 17248 miles below market average!
Kia Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* 164 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 120 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) "Platinum Coverage" from certified purchase date
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* The new Kia Sedona prioritize smooth ride quality, quiet operation, lots of room, handsome interior appointments, and, always a key element in family vehicles, top safety ratings. The Sedona also offers an exceptionally broad range of features and trim levels, and like other Kia-Hyundai vehicles, a strong value proposition. Source: KBB.com
* Distinctive dashboard and cockpit; value-priced; unique forward-collapsing second-row seats; extensive equipment availability; quiet cabin. Source: Edmunds
* The Kia Sedona minivan returns for 2015 with updated exterior styling and interior touches that will accommodate your modern family. The new exterior design boasts an update to the look of the front end, fog lights that come standard, and new wheels. With the Sedona you'll have peace of mind with safety features like a Back-Up Warning System, Electronic Stability Control, six airbags, and Four-Wheel Disc Brakes with Anti-Lock Brakes. The Sedona comes standard with a 6-speed automatic transmission and a powerful 276-horsepower, 3.3-liter V-6 engine. It gets up to an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. As with all Kia models, the Sedona offers plenty of standard features at a competitive price. Kia has thought of everything for families on the go, such as center console storage space for your iPads or tablet computers. The interior comfortably seats seven passengers. The second row seats can slide and fold forward to get to the third row easier, or flip and fold forward for more cargo space. The third-row seats fold into the floor for easy cargo space expansion. The Sedona comes in your choice of 5 trims. The LX trim includes UVO eServices infotainment system, Bluetooth, and USB and Auxiliary Input Jacks for connecting your mobile devices. The EX trim includes leather upholstery, power front seats and a rear backup camera. The SX trim includes advanced features such as Voice Command Navigation with an 8inch display. Other stylish and convenient available options include power sliding doors, Infinity Premium Audio, smart pow er liftgate, rain-sensing Wipers, dual sunroofs,first-class lounge seating, and heated/ventilated front row seats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary